F 14 Farmosept
Strongly Alkaline Foam Detergent
Strongly alkaline foaming detergent for hygienic washing in the food industry. Removes efficiently grease and protein dirt.
- The foaming detergent with an extremely good grease- and protein-removal capability.
- Amphoteric surfactant improves hygienic cleanliness.
- Due to the organic base, complexation agent and diverse surfactant composition the product effectively emulsifies greasy and oily dirt.
- The product can be easily rinsed from surfaces, is readily biodegradable and is a material-friendly substance.
- Is suitable to be used in most foaming devices.
- Does not contain chlorine compounds.
For special hygienic washing in the food industry. For work surfaces, floors, walls, machines and conveyors.
pH produktu: 13
pH roztworu: 13
Store in a cool, dry place at a temperature of over 10°C.
1. Preliminary rinsing with lukewarm water (approx. 30 °C)
2. Foam up the washing solution on the surface. Allow to work on the surface for 10 - 20 minutes (washing temperature 20 - 55 °C).
3. Rinse off the dissolved dirt and the foam using lukewarm or warm water.
Reference dosage: 2 – 5 %, depending on the level of griminess of the surface.
Surfactants in the product are biodegradable. Clean, empty packaging materials can be recycled environmental safety or used in energy production.
Remember the safe use of biocides. Always read label and safety data sheet carefully before use.
Concentrated washing solution may darken aluminium surfaces.
|Amphoteric surfactants (< 5%)||Improves hygienic cleanliness|
|Non-ionic surfactants (5 - 15%)||Removes dirt and lowers surface tension|
|EDTA (< 5%)||Softens water and enhances washing efficiency.|
|Sodium hydroxide (5 - 15%)||Emulsifies grease and disperses dirt|